Tuesday, July 21, 2015

CHANGE.

Feeding my own soul. I remember when the name (for my blog) came to me. Then I remember writing about it, (first blog post-if anyone missed out)

What feeds my soul, is change.  Although sometimes it leaves a stain in my underpants it also makes me feel alive. New, fresh, ready, excited.

That being said,(and with all the above emotions) the link to my new blog...

http://feedingmyownsoul.com/

And heres whats going to be- going on.

I am going to write about my food addiction.

Wow, just typing that- leaves a big ol lump in my throat.

Its time to feed my own soul with the truth. Its time for writing about conscious eating, time for speaking about the hard emotions behind the sugar stuff, time for showing pictures of my God given body, that's not far away, or just of my face.

Its time to feed my own soul, and own my Body, Mind, Soul.

As I open this new doorway, I invite you my readers, my friends- to join me in this journey of finding the girl who loves to run with dresses on, and feeds her own soul!

Till next time, on the new site!

XOXO
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment