Friday, February 6, 2015

Bridging the Gap.



Alright friends, I'm doing it- I'm bridging the gap! Let me explain..
I love to write with my heart open on my blog, and it warms me up to hear from all of you, your thoughts, comments, love! And, one of my favorite things in all the world is to meet new people!

Also, I miss Healing Touch energy work. The nurse in me loves, and believes in this kind of healing! My favorite part of healing touch was mind clearing. This is a technique that helps balance the meridians in your head, face, neck, and promotes relaxation and relieving stress. 
(I truly think- mind clearing gets me to quiet the brain so I can write!)
Anyways, so here's the bridging the gap part! 
Whoever comments here on my blog, or likes and shares my facebook page-(Helping Hand)
Will receive a 30 minute free mind clearing session! 
-if the winner lives in a different state as I, then we will do it, when the times right! (I also love to travel) 
-offer never expires!
-will pick winner on Valentine's Day, and publish it on this blog and my helping hand page!
Thanks friends in advance! Wishing u all lots of love this Valentines Day!

Xxoo
Michelle, the girl who is learning to run with dresses on

8 comments:

  1. I would love to have this done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love a session with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading your blog and would love a session with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This would be fantastic! Have been inspired, encouraged and uplifted by your writing in so many ways

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle, it has been too long. I would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That'd be so nice and it's been so nice getting to know you from your heartfelt writings! Would love to get to know you better in life!

    ReplyDelete