Thursday, February 5, 2015

I CHOOSE~


I choose to believe that there is, heaven here on this earth.

I choose  to believe that my words that are written, are words of love.

I choose to believe that my heart has enough expansion, for me, and every creature life puts in my way.

I choose to believe that my body is my canvas. To paint it, with the most gentle, delicate colors.

I choose to believe in owning my story. I believe my greatest trauma, is also my biggest blessing.

I choose to believe that my fear is the darkness, that blocks my enlightened way. My light is ready to shine.

I choose to believe that I deserve, to have an abundance of blissful moments here on earth.

I choose to believe, that survival is a choice, and I chose to thrive.

I choose to believe that I am enough. I am all that I need.

I choose to believe that my dreams can come true, no matter how
minuit or vast.

I choose to believe in boundaries, by trusting my heart.

I choose to believe in angels, bringing light to my path.

I choose  to believe in a grateful heart. Giving thanks, for all lives treasures.

I choose to believe in forgiveness. Forgiving all parts of my dense shadow, to let go-and stand, lighter.

I choose to believe that I can live life consciously, orientated to the present time.

I choose to believe in peace, peace that is found first in myself, and then in the now, in the simple moments.

I choose to believe in love, vulnerable, unconditional, love.

I choose to believe, I am a soft, powerful, feminine-that can happily run with dresses on.


I choose to believe, these choices is how I create, my own heaven here on earth.

1 comment: