Thursday, February 26, 2015

Owning all of me..

 I'm working on owning, loving- all of me.

All of me is the one year old, lover of her moms arms, bright blue eyes, sweet inner child baby me.

All of me is 3 year old, round belly, baby of the family, me. Scrubbing floors, and dusting end tables, helper me.

All of me, is shy speech impaired, nervous to be alone, scared of the dark, and even more scared of school, 6 year old me.

All of me, is people pleasing, lover of gymnastics, and running in gym class 9 year old, talking to God near the water and cryin when the scale hit 90 lbs me.

All of me, is 13 year old, saying goodbye to the purple glasses and welcoming contacts, Fixin the buck teeth-and  turning into a woman, up and down teeter totter emotions me.

All of me, is obnoxious, singing off tune with no radio to the wind, with my gutless cutless car feelin free- 16 year old me.

All of me, is feeling alone, not wanting to be alone, scared of my future, just wanting to fit in-17 year old, using a can of hairspray a day, me.

All of me is wife, and mother of 3 little ones, and flight or fight never stop running, trying to pretend to be the perfect mom, early 20's me.

All of me is sick, not able to hear what my body is saying- kidney infections, gallbladder removal, total hysterectomy, don't want to feel mid 20s, and despising my body, me.

All of me, is nursing student, chosing plan b at life- warrior, no sleep, pushing myself, lucky pencils, and test anxiety late 20s me

All of me, is turning 30-and saying goodbye to all that wasn't for me- terrified to leave all that never was. Grief, reconciling my past, and trying to see a light, and attempting to embrace my feminine stretch mark filled body, me.

All of me, is early 30's collapsing patterns, and starting to trust my voice, speaking and needing honest, yoga pants wearer, practicing surrender, daily me.

All of me, today, singing making supper for teenagers, saying hi to strangers at Walmart, mind wandering,  working daily on saying goodbye to fear, shadow side embracing, learning to use only my voice, dreaming big, princess life, new beginnings, me.

Those years, those moments, this soul, this life, is for...all of me.

Till next time friends, love, own, and honor-all of you!


Xxoo

Michelle, the girl who is learning to run with dresses on.
My bright blue eyed, inner child-one year old, me.

1 comment:

  1. Wooohoo! lots of love from all of me to all of you!!

    ReplyDelete